A Strong Engineering Consultancy and System Integration Solutions company based in South West London.
Self-motivated, well-organised and quick learner looking for long-term opportunity with blue-chip clients and newly won contracts of >£500k
The ideal candidate has current and extensive experience developing and building distributed systems and applications.
– Master’s degree in E&E or Computer Engineering or related field – Ideally 1st Class / 2:1 Degree
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge of the full stack and a higher view of all the connecting pieces.
– Good Analytical and Software/Systems Engineering skills – Experience with IoT/Cloud is desirable
– Extensive experience doing hands-on product development
– Experience working with Distributed systems or applications
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer to work on innovative, high-profile R&D projects. As a lead Engineer in our team, you will collaborate with other experienced engineers to develop software/hardware solutions for R&D projects in rail transportation industry