Questech Recruitment Ltd
We are recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer to join our successful Nationwide Maintenance Support team who provide valued rapid response, preventative maintenance and account management to clients.
This role is to cover the country nationwide.
* Home based to attend customer sites responding to breakdowns on bakery and catering equipment.
* Working to customer service levels ensuring their food service equipment is maintained at a high standard.
ROLE WOULD BE SUITED TO SOMEONE WHO:
* Enjoys a variety of challenging and changing working environments
* Works well in a fast paced, high paced customer focused role.
* Is capable of working independently.
* Happy with a role with extensive driving.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Approved and formal apprenticeship served in relevant skill area and practical experience within a maintenance engineer.
* Significant experience as a true ‘multi-skilled (mechanical/electrical) engineer role.
* Experience of working in a production/factory environment maintaining machinery.
* Food / FMCG Maintenance skills.
* Fault Finding skills.
* Skills in repairing catering and oven / bakery machinery or similar an advantage
* Strong people / customer skills.
* Must have a driving licence.
The working hours demand a high degree of flexibility around a rota based on 7 day a week, 364 days a year operation.
Due to the nature of the work voluntary overtime is available on request.
£30,000 to £35,000 salary (dependent on experience), plus benefits
A compnay van, I Pad & Mobile phone are provided