Ams People Limited
Based in Herefordshire, my client is a successful manufacturing and engineering company. They are looking for a Senior Project Engineer with strong Project Engineering and Project Management skills who can specify, design, source and manage the installation, commissioning and handover of significant capital equipment projects.
Working as part of a team, you will deliver a key project to agreed timescales and costs in order to meet business objectives.
This varied and challenging role will involve:
– Project managing turn-key projects in a structured manner from specification stage to handover.
– Planning and scheduling of technical and operational resources ensuring project timescales are hit.
– Working closely with colleagues and suppliers on all stages of the project.
– Cost and budget management.
– Creating and maintaining project drawings and documentation.
– Risk assessments, work instructions and ensuring compliance with local Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
To apply for this role you should have:
– A strong project engineering background in capital equipment / manufacturing engineering.
– Structured engineering project management experience.
– Strong technical understanding of capital equipment, plant and processes.
– Good IT skills and project management techniques including costing, planning and reporting.
– Excellent communication skills at all levels.
– Problem solving skills with lean / CI techniques.
– CAD skills – ideally AutoCAD / SolidWorks.
– An understanding of risk assessments, HAZOP and safe working methods and regulation.
– Professional demeanour and able to work autonomously when required.
– Ability to travel occasionally – driving license and valid Passport required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied and challenging engineering projects role in the broader context of a highly successful and growing organisation