PLEASE NOTE – THIS JOB ROLE IS STILL ACTIVE BUT DUE TO COVID 19 THE HR PROCESS IS ON HOLD………. PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLSET AND ARE INTERESTED AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A FULL UPDATE!!****
Sales Engineer / Sales Manager
An new Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Sales Engineer is needed for our client who an RAC contractor in the UK.
The new Sales Manager will be responsible for the promotion & marketing of company services, to potential and existing customers; To establish and maintain continuous and successful business relationships, by ensuring exemplary customer service, delivered to the highest standard and integrity.
* They need to have had a sales background preferably with Air Conditioning and Refrigeration experience, however if they are from a Service or Contracts Engineering background having moved into Sales we would consider them.
* We would also want them to be looking for new customers to grow the business so would be looking for someone with drive and dynamism.
* Considering the above points we would need them to be pragmatic and have good business acumen,
* Able to work well autonomously but also to collaborate well with colleagues, particularly the Contracts and Installation engineers
• To be actively involved in the process of business development to ensure continued and sustainable growth for the department and for the business as a whole (installations/projects & service contracts).
• Identify and follow up on current and prospective sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain a network to improve the presence and reputation of both the Branch and the wider company.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations including visiting sites regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Establish continuous business relationships with new installation clients through the promotion of maintenance contracts and service opportunities by the branch.
• Responsible for ensuring profitability and achieving agreed sales targets, profitability and outcomes for the Branch.
• Establish contact with customers, designers and contractors in order to select equipment suitable for their requirements, submit offers to trade and in the negotiation of contracts, ensuring professionalism and excellent customer service at all times.
• Efficient administration of sales documentation, including quotations and invoices.
• Offer design input on installation projects.
• Keep abreast of best practice and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
• Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Comply with all other company policies and procedures as set out in the employee handbook or as specified.
• Perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder