Our Client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their ever growing team. The role requires effective Quality Leadership, Control and Documentation support to the Marine Assembly areas of the business.
* To take ownership and produce data for the Quality Sections of the K.P.I boards
* To generate, maintain, store and control records
* The maintenance and creation of Standard Operating Procedures
* To liaise with Manufacturing & Engineering for all production processes
* Experience in Large Assembly processes and techniques.
* To produce customer Document Packs
* To liaise with customer and client inspectors
* To support Quality meetings
* To assist and support the internal audit process.
* To support the Supply Chain and deal with any Non-Conforming issues
* To represent the company with regard to any Quality related issues
* To develop and implement new product lines into the assembly areas
* Oversees and support general Inspection processes
* Review laser inspection data
* Raise, investigate & support assembly shop NCRs
* Engineering background with experience within a Quality Function (preferably within a
* Manufacturing / Assembly & Test environment)
* FARO Laser & CMM understanding
* Ability to train and educate root cause analysis techniques. Lead 7 Step Investigations
* Experience in the use of computer systems (preferably SAP and Microsoft Office suite)
* Experience of internal & supplier auditing
* Experience of Standard Inspection Measurement practices
* Familiar with ISO 9001:2015
This is a full time role 39 hours a week on days. The client offers a flexi-time work scheme in order to help with travel and commute.
Salary on offer is up to 34k with tremendous benefits such as an on site gym, locals discounts, holidays and a company pension scheme.
If you are interested in the position please apply with you CV in word format. We thank all applicants but will only be contacting those who closely meet the criteria