Manchester, Lancashire Redstone Associates Ltd Principal Consultant – Bridges
£55,000 – £65,000
About the Role
Providing the team with technical leadership, you be responsible for staff training and development & competence management.
You will support the Team Leader by providing input into bids, as well as providing technical review. You will be taking a leading role at project level for the complex bridge engineering projects.
* Ensuring that the team has high levels of technical capabilities
* Providing proposals and bids with technical input
* Monitor and develop the team’s competencies
* Enhancing & developing relationships with key clients
* Supporting projects with technical leadership
In regards to location of the role, our client is flexible and the locations on offer would be either; Birmingham, Manchester or York
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Bridge assessment experience & knowledge • Experienced of working in both client and contractor-led design situations • Experience of the design of replacement bridge structures and/or new bridge construction • Knowledge of technological advances in bridge engineering
• Extensive experience in regards to the design and detailing of bridge repair & strengthening