I want to register asEmployerCandidate
Please leave this field empty
Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Heald PLC Programmer/Product Testing Engineer.
Salary Negotiable dependant on experience.
Due to an ongoing period of growth we are looking to expand our team with a bright energetic and dedicated individual.
• Varied and Interesting Role
• Chance to join a well-established business
• To work in a highly innovative award winning engineering company manufacturing a range of high end mechanical and electronic security equipment.
The role will consist initially of the following main aspects:
• Develop PLC and motion control software
• Commission and test control systems and software in the factory and on occasion on site, this could also include travelling overseas.
• Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers and certification bodies
• Create logic and flow diagrams for programme design, programming, commissioning and testing.
The following knowledge, skills & experience will be considered essential:
• Proven extensive experience programming Mitsubishi PLCs/ Siemens may also be advantageous.
• PLC, HMI, Motion Controller programming experience and strong electrical control system knowledge required
• Ability to write and understand FDS / SDS documents
• Auto CAD essential. Auto CAD Electrical, experience desirable