Terry Parris Associates
Manufacturing Process Technician
To operate a variety of manufacturing processes under controlled conditions and to monitor and record quality control data.
• Follow work instructions to manufacture fuel cells within the manufacturing department to quality and production plans, to include accurate weighing and recording of data, operating process equipment and completing in-process checks.
• Carry out visual inspection of fuel cells against quality standards and record data.
• Perform all quality control actions as identified on the control plans.
• Inform the line manager of any non-conformances with the process or product and take the necessary actions as indicated on the control plan.
• Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
• Work with R&D and Engineering personnel in continuous improvement activities.
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are observed.
• Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Basic engineering/scientific/chemical/manufacturing process skills.
• Previous manufacturing operations experience.
• Previous experience as a Laboratory Technician, ie solution-making, small batch-making etc
• Experience of working in controlled areas eg GMP, clean room.
• Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience.
• Basic IT skills.
• Evidence of numeracy and literacy skills.
• An understanding of ISO9001.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Internal and External Relationships:
• Quality Team: reporting quality issues; operating QC instruments; direction on cell quality; training.
• Manufacturing Engineering: reporting equipment/process failures; direction on process equipment requirements; training.
• Facilities Team (incl H&SE): reporting site/facility issues; reporting near miss and incidents; direction on facility requirements; training.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to apply, please go through the link and we will call you to discuss the role and company in more detail.
Our client prides themselves on salaries in line with market value and a comprehensive company benefits package.
Terry Parris Associates are recruitment consultants who value the needs of their clients and candidates. We are always happy to discuss vacancies, so if you are interested in this or any other position we have please give us a call