Milo Recruit Ltd
Turner (Manual) – DAYS – OVERTIME AVAILABLE – £14.28
To work as a machine operator within the workshop facility operating various machine tools necessary to manufacture and repair component parts for equipment such as Pumps, Compressors, Steam Turbines and Gearboxes.
Constantly adopt a flexible approach that will support the team and the company to achieve quality of product and service commitment, at the same time make contribution for customer visits.
* Loading/unloading and movement of equipment and materials in the workshops
* Operate conventional Lathes
* Operate cylindrical and ring grinding machines
* Carry out nominal bench operations to support In-House manufacture or repair of components
* Liaise with Inspection and Engineering
* Preservation and Packing of items and equipment for shipping.
* General workshop duties
Carry out machining operations to Workscopes, Engineering Drawings, and appropriate Specifications.
* Ensure high standards of workmanship at all times.
* Ensure machinery is kept clean and maintained.
* Observe Working Instructions:
Types of Machinery and Equipment
Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment
Lathe Cylindrical Grinding Machine
Internal Grinding Machine
Overhead Crane and Lifting equipment
Hand and Power Tools
General Inspection equipment
Vertical and Horizontal Bandsaws
If you are looking for a place to develop your career this company offers a great progression plan; they reward had work and loyalty!
Please apply with recent CV and contact number and I will call to discuss the position in more detail.
MILO recruit are working with this company exclusively so get in touch now in order to apply