ARM Our client is looking for a mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer to join their on-site team at a corporate premises in central London (near to Liverpool Street). The ideal person will have experience of working in the commercial maintenance sector, and will be happy to work on a continental shift – 6.30 to 6.30.
The main duties will include:
* Carrying out PPMs on cooling towers, pumps, ahu’s, fans, inverters and other items of central plant, reporting on any remedial action as required.
* Responding to reactive calls for plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, BMS and fabric issues
* Water temperature checks and L8 compliance
* Escorting and assisting subcontractors, including issuing work permits
* Fire alarm and sprinkler system tests
* Minor admin and compliance work
The ideal candidate will have a recognised qualification in the mechanical sector – HVAC, Mechanical Engineering, Plumbing or Pipefitting.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established Facilities Maintenance company who have a strong presence in central London. The site is a high rise commercial building