Rare and very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Electronics Engineer to join a start-up designing and developing the next generation of analytical instrumentation.
Our client, a start-up company developing high-end scientific instruments, is looking for an ambitious and flexible Electronics Engineer. At this forward thinking & growing organisation, your main role will be to support senior members with the company’s instrument related activities (design, installation, documentation, support). Your responsibilities will include:
* Design and development of electronics components, including high voltage power supply systems such as DC and MHz AC.,
* Test and troubleshoot developed systems,
* Continuous design improvement activities,
* Provide support during all the product development life cycle such as R&D, production and Field Service.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Electronics Engineering degree and/or relevant industry experience including analogue design (AC, DC power supplies, PCB layout),
* Simulation experience (SPICE preferred),
* A minimum of 2 years’ industrial experience.
* Previous experience with scientific instruments would be highly advantageous.
Candidates must be flexible, independent and willing to go the extra mile when required in order to work effectively in this innovative start-up company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person and you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, a challenging working environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
Apply now to VRS or contact Franck Peron for more details!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website