Are you a time-served Electrician that has experience working within heavy manufacturing?
KPJ Group are now hiring for a skilled Electrician to join a busy steel fabrication and engineering company based in the High Peak. Working from Schematic drawings, it will be your role to wire up the panels and components that make a range of bespoke equipment operate.
What will you need?
* Time served and have experience of working as an electrician within heavy manufacturing
* The ability to read and work from engineering drawings and electrical schematics and fault find
* The ability to work with minimum supervision and be prepared to work overtime
* Experience with 3 phase electrical systems and control panels
* Experience with frequency Inverters and PLC’s
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 16.30 Friday 08.00 – 13.00 (37hrs per week)
Rate of pay: £12.14 per hour
The company have been established for more than 60 years and are recognised globally due to their impressive client portfolio which includes Rolls Royce and JCB. They provide bespoke products to the industrial and manufacturing sectors, providing extremely technical and high-end equipment which is fully serviced on and off site.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning manufacturer, apply now or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted