West Bromwich, West Midlands
Hunter Selection Ltd
DAYS MONDAY – FRIDAY
£25,500 + Pension + Holiday + Benefits
Owing to expansion within their business, our client, a true market leading manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join their established team.
Working from their Production site based in the West Midlands, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive Electrical maintenance on their modern production equipment. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
* Providing Planned Preventative Electrical Maintenance
* Electrical plant installation and modification work.
* The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
* Fault Finding, testing and inspection of plant equipment
* Working alongside a Team of Skilled Engineers
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* You will need to have a recognised electrical apprenticeship and educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
* 18th edition electrical wiring regulation
* Industrial Manufacturing Industry experience
* Ability to work within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong National presence. With an established portfolio of clients, this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Kent to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering