Have you been looking for a company that you can grow with and advance your engineering knowledge? Do you have experience with stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium?
A well-established precision engineering company based in Hyde are now hiring for a skilled CNC Machinist to join their team on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone who is driven to advance their engineering knowledge and capabilities in all areas.
What’s on offer?
* Up to £15 per hour
* Flexible hours 30 – 40 per week
* Regularly overtime available
What will you be doing as a CNC Machinist?
* Creating machine parts and tools using precision computer equipment
* Adjusting and maintaining all equipment used in daily job activities
What do you need?
* Knowledge of Inc 530 Heidenhain and Fanuc 16 TT G Codes and Mill Turn and Turn Mill 3/4/5/6/7/9/ axis machines
* Experience with stainless steel, mild steel and some aluminium
* Knowledge of machining bar feed twin spindle, must be able to set operate and programme the machines
* Previous CAD and CAM experience
* The ability to start and finish a job including checking and packing their own work
If you are local to the Tameside area and would be interested in joining a reputable precision engineering firm that offers flexible working hours, then apply now or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted