Assistant Director Of Nursing (ADON/ADNS) and or Unit Manager- Interim – Long Term Care
We are hiring qualified a Registered Nurse (RN) for an Interim Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) and or Unit Manager-for an opportunity in Madison, WI. The position requires the Registered Nurse candidate to have recent extensive Assistant Director experience in a Nursing Home within the past 12 months of employment. If you or someone you know is interested you are encouraged to apply today with a current resume.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1940
Weekly Taxable Pay: $960
Weekly Housing Stipend: $595
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED STAFFING SERVICES:
1. Competitive Compensation Package
2. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
3. Referral Bonuses
4. Immediate Openings
5. Flexible Schedules
6. Orientation Program Offered by Client
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
1. Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
2. Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
3. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
4. Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
5. Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals.
6. Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
7. Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
8. Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
9. Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
10. Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
11. Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
12. Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
13. Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
1. 1 to 3+ years of director level experience in long-term care.
2. Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
3. Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
4. Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
5. Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).