Are you a Leader who will always be a techie at heart? Do you want to manage and lead large technical delivery teams, and also use your high-level technical skills in data centre services?
In this position you will lead the technical service function team, provide high level technical management function, provide guidance to the technical managers to ensure a gold standard service is delivered to customers
You will act as the technical escalation point for all matters around data centre environments and technologies
You will work closely with clients, account managers, technical teams and 3rd parties in order to co-ordinate rapid and effective response to major incidents.
You will be able to provide high level technical skills and all-round IT knowledge in areas such as networking, storage, virtualisation, applications, Microsoft etc.
· Able to provide guidance and leadership to Technical Service managers in delivering Gold Standard services
· A broad IT background including networking, storage, Virtualization, application, Microsoft etc
· Excellent all-round understanding of multiple technologies and the elements of an End to End service (workstation, application, network, virtualization, storage)
· Senior level IT Management and leadership experience within a Data Centre environment
· Ability to inspire, lead and provide guidance to technical engineers and teams in best practice in IT operational Environments.
· Able to break down an incident into technology and service components to methodically work with technical teams to plan and deliver back restored service