My client is a leading contractor in the residential sector who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 12 month contract. You will be required to manage all the setting out of a residential groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
* Completing all setting out associated to the groundworks package.
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* Experience setting out drainage, foundations and 278 works
* Own Laptop with (AutoCAD)
* SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
* Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served.
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Olly Alliston on (phone number removed) for further information