My client is a leading contractor in the RC Frame sector. My client are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete a 6 month scheme. You will be required to manage all the setting out of an RC Frame package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting to and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Liaising with main contractor engineer.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
* Completing all setting out associated to the RC Frame package
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* RC Frame experience
* Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Ben Harvey for further information