Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Shift Production Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company, an international producer of advanced wound management products, trauma and clinical therapy products and orthopaedic reconstruction products. Its products are sold in over 120 countries.
This role is located in Leamington Spa, an attractive spa town notable for its Regency architecture and parks. Leamington serves primarily as a commuter town for Coventry and Birmingham. Approximately 22 miles to Coventry and 37 miles to Birmingham.
– This position is responsible for operating plant equipment, following standard work processing and final packaging of high quality medical devices through a validated manufacturing route.
– You must be capable of working within a team environment, following strict regulatory guidelines and support manufacturing operations to achieve monthly targets.
– You will be responsible for the production, inspection and packaging of quality products to drawing specifications.
– You will perform routine visual inspection of partially complete, complete, or packaged products per procedure, specification, print, catalog, and/or visual standard.
– You will perform routine dimensional inspection of product per procedure, using basic measuring equipment.
– Perform dimensional inspection of in-process manufactured products using specialized equipment such as; Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and coordinate measuring machines (CMM’s). Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP.
– Perform final cleaning and part marking operations as per procedures using equipment such as; Degrease Machine, Shot Blast Machine, Passivation Machine, Laser Part Mark Machines, Labelling Printers.
– Operate packaging equipment in a clean room environment as per procedures.
– Final box and palletise finished product as per packaging specifications. Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP.
– Maintain a safe and clean work environment, operates other equipment as necessary after training and performs other duties as assigned.
Early shift is Monday Thursday 6:00 to 13:45 and 6:00 to 12:30 for a Friday. Afternoon shift is 13:30 to 21:30 Monday to Thursday, Friday shift is 12:15 to 17:45.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
– Educated to GCSE or equivalent.
– NVQ in General Engineering/Clean Room Certifications.
– Proven experience within medical devices industry or high precision manufacturing environment.
– Must be able to apply yourself to multi task roles and understand the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
– Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word,Excel and Outlook preferred.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46965 in all correspondence.