SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Scheduler to work for a growing business based in Market Harborough. With their recent growth, they are on the lookout for a driven candidate to join their friendly and dynamic Customer Care team. You’ll be responsible for all of our routine service and business where our engineers make annual visits to ensure that our customers’ equipment is working correctly and accurately.
You will quote for the work, contacting customers to answer any questions and secure their orders. You will also schedule the team of field engineers, updating their calendars, booking hotels and advising customers, including responding to any last minute changes.
As the Scheduler your main responsibilities are
– Liaising with customers and engineers, by phone and email
– Quoting for and securing service and contract renewals and new business
– As the main point of contact with our field engineers, scheduling and balancing workloads, liaising frequently with them and our customers to fulfil service and calibration contract visits
– Recording all interactions with customers and maintaining databases and spreadsheets
– Promoting the company’s services to new and existing customers
– Ordering equipment, spares and other components as may be required to complete jobs
– Booking hotels and making travel arrangements for engineers
– Monitoring your and the department’s performance against agreed targets
– General office and administrative duties including holiday cover for the other roles
In return as the Scheduler you will be offered £22,000 and great benefits.