We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Project Manager in Kettering working for a well-established, specialist Earthmoving, Ground Engineering, Soil Stabilisation, Recycling, Landfill and Civils contractor.
They take on a broad range of projects from major highways improvements, commercial developments and housing schemes through to public and private ground engineering projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career with a well-established and long standing company.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated Project Manager with experience in earthworks and infrastructure projects to join our expanding team.
You should also have a proven track record of delivering works on site to a high standard, attention to detail and to producing a quality product is a must. You are also required to have a good understanding of the specification for highway works, in particular the earthworks and drainage series in order to competently deliver our earthworks and groundworks projects.
* BTEC/Degree in Civil Engineering
* Computer literate
* 3 years + in a similar PM role
Key roles & responsibilities:
* Able to manage teams.
* Have the ability to run larger schemes as the No:1
* Able to ensure Health & Safety compliance
* Be responsible for a very professional end product
* Be from a recognised Civil Engineering background.
* Strong communication skills
* 5 years plus experience of busy roads or similar sites.
* SMSTS certificate
* Recognised, relevant qualification
* Within commutable distance of Bristol
* Commercially aware
Salary: Competitive salary in line with the current market trends and negotiable dependent upon experience.
Company Vehicle: Provided
Holiday: 24 days holiday + 8 days statutory.
Pension: Statutory Pension contribution.
Private HealthCover: After 5 years’ service.
To apply please forward CV to Rob Draisey via this advert