Kingston Upon Thames, London
My client solve complex manufacturing problems with bespoke design and build services. We combine the latest technologies with traditional craftsmanship to innovate cutting-edge products and custom-made solutions. Our in-house facilities offer design, project management, engineering, manufacturing and assembly to an exceptional standard.
We are looking for a project manager who has technical experience of working in the theme park, museum ,exhibition, TV or film sector. They will need experience in the design and build of electro mechanical exhibits/interactives and practical experience of working with PLC based control systems
· Report directly to Senior Project Manager and Project Directors
· Schedule project from design through to installation
· Close liaison with clients to meet their requirements
· Work alongside our in-house CAD engineers and manage the design for build stage
· Manage in-house fabrication liaising with the technical manager and staff
· Manage subcontract fabrication elements
· Procure and purchase materials
· Produce and manage project job costs for every project
· Weekly project costing report to be circulated to the Projects Director
· Manage delivery and handover to client or installation on site through to completion
· Negotiate with all suppliers to ensure the best price for each project.
· Attend weekly team meetings and report activity
· Maintain regular contact with all clients and suppliers to ensure communication is effective
· Prepare and distribute project meeting notes with Client, Supplier and Contractors
· Microsoft Project
· Microsoft Office
· Excellent organizational and planning skills.
· Familiar with AutoCAD, Solidworks, Sketch Up
· Excellent communication with clients and suppliers to ensure the best project outcome
· Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues
· Experienced in working with most of the following fabrication processes: laser cutting, 3D printing, CNC, TIG or MIG welding, sheet metal fabrication, water jet cutting, direct to media printing and other graphic processes, solid surface construction, LED lighting and electrical installation