My client design and manufacture bespoke engineering machinery for a worldwide client base. They are currently looking for up to 3 Apprentice trained Manual Milling Machinists to join their established team.
Due to a lack of candidates in the area, the company are offering up to 6 months of accommodation, based on-site, to assist you with your relocation to the Peterborough area.
– Setting and Operating Manual Milling machines to produce one-off parts
– Choosing correct materials and tooling
– Working to engineering drawings and various tolerances
– Working independently and as part of a team
– Day shifts, early finish on Friday’s
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
– Must be an Apprentice trained Manual Miller
– Able to work to various tolerances to produce bespoke components
– Happy to relocate to the Peterborough area
– Motivated and excellent team player
– Up to £15.00 per hour
– Optional overtime available (premium to be negotiated at interview/offer stage)
– Free onsite parking
– 39 hours per week
– Luxury accommodation is available for up to 6 months to assist with your relocation to the area
Interested? To apply for this Manual Machinist position, here are your two options:
1. “This is the job for me! When can I start?” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am – 5.30pm.
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure I have enough to get an interview” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.