At REED we are looking for a Dispatch Clerk to join a well establish parts Manufacturer based in Tamworth
Job Title: Dispatch Clerk
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm (40 hours per week)
So what are we looking for?
An enthusiastic, well organised and sharp candidate with good technical ability or a mild interest in the Engineering and Automotive Industry
The aim of this role is to receive and process all parts ordered through the sales and admiration team. Picking and Packing parts and ensuring smooth coordination of deliveries to the companies clients.
Duties & Responsibility
• Picking and packing from stores spares and consumable parts used in the industry
• Coordinate the movement of shipments with TNT & same day couriers & freight transport services.
• Manage the stores to keep it clean and tidy and maintain stock levels of key parts.
• Re-stock stores from suppliers’ deliveries and parts manufactured in factory
• Work with stock lists to do stock monitoring and stock takes and use our Factory Master MRP system.
• Liaison between sales office, customers and suppliers so good communication skills are required.
• Some local collections and deliveries of goods
• Basic assembly of stock parts in the stores.
Experience & Skills
• Strong people skills are required as you will be liaising between sales office, customers and suppliers
• Good IT skills
• Full clean Driving License as some local collections and deliveries will be necessary
• Fork Lift Truck license desirable but not essential as ad hoc transfer of pallets me be required.
If you are interested in working locally to Tamworth, for for a stable business and enjoy being part of a team then this is the role for you.