Aspire Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Installations Project Co-ordinator for a client of mine based in Birmingham.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role would be:-
• Coordinating Logistics and Assembly of a Storage Solution Project.
• Maintaining the Installation Projects CRM system.
• Tracking installations material delivery dates with the Logistics Department.
• Arranging assembly contractors and material handling equipment to required installation dates set by customers.
• Looking after best pricing and performance with assembly contractors and material handling equipment companies.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Executive.
• Calculating and quoting assembly to Racking Projects for the Sales Team.
• Managing all technical documentation and manuals for assembly and service.
• Customer Service. Once a project is sold, act as main interlocutor and responsible of the Project until hand over to customer.
• Coordinating the Assembly team for repairs and After Sales services.
• Ensuring Completion Certification for projects, activate guarantee and schedule yearly Safety Inspections.
• Managing P/L and monthly budget for Assembly and Material Delivery for Installation Projects.
The ideal candidate will be:-
• Hard-working, proactive, organized, dynamic, methodical and have a desire to progress their career.
• Demonstrated effective communication, analytical yet quick acting mind, attention to details, good listening skills.
• HSE knowledgeable, experience leading projects preferably in the warehousing or constructions industry.
• A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced warehousing industry, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
• A Technical or Engineering background (preferably health and safety) or equivalent education and 5 years leading projects experience.
• A background in Warehousing/Logistics Installation industry is desirable.
• A proven track record in project performance.
• Software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary of between £30-40,000 per annum depending on experience plus 20 days holiday and pension scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please get in touch.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview