Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Are you a driven and rigorous individual looking for a new Quality leadership role? Do you have a credible track record of leading the implementation and continuous review of manufacturing Quality Management Systems? Are you looking for a regional leadership role with responsibility across Europe?
If the answer is yes – then look no further. Church & Dwight UK Ltd have a vacancy for aHead of European Quality, responsible for overseeing the Quality Strategy across our European organisation.
The Head of European Quality will directly manage the team based at our manufacturing site in Folkestone, Kent, and indirectly manage a team based at our Paris offices. Our focus is to ensure the highest standards of quality for products for both our domestic and export markets.
Key immediate responsibilities include:
· Management Representative responsible for reporting the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the Quality Management System
· To be the European lead on quality and maintaining standards of personal care and cosmetics at both domestic plants and third party manufacturers
· Ensuring consumer complaints are investigated and closed out satisfactorily to meet Regulatory requirements
· Ensure documentation and systems/procedures are rigorously maintained to enable assembly of relevant medical device technical files
· Responsible for release/rejection of pharmaceutical products (and CE Pregnancy test/Sterimar)
· Regulates and controls all QA and GMP protocols connected with pharmaceutical products manufactured for C&D Europe
· Ability to identify potential quality risks to the operational plans and propose options to mitigate risks.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in managing multiple projects and solidifying internal Quality and external stakeholder relationships, and will possess the gravitas to influence decisions raising standards and maintaining high quality.
They will have experience of working at management team level on an international basis, in a CPG with medical devices and cosmetics business and knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and MDD/R. This knowledge will have been developed in a manufacturing environment, and include experience of providing support to production facilities and liaison with R&D, marketing and sales.
The role is based in Folkestone, Kent, however will require regular business travel both within Europe and Internationally to meet business need.
In return, we offer an attractive remuneration package including base salary, target bonus, car allowance, pension and where applicable a relocation package.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at
Church & Dwight is a world-leader in household and personal care products. Our global brands include ARM & HAMMER®, Batiste, OxiClean, Trojan, XTRA, Nair, First Response, Spinbrush, Orajel, vitafusion, Li’l Critters, Water Pik and FLAWLESS®. Founded in 1846, we have operations globally and are listed in the S&P 500.