What impact will you make? The Opportunity
The FS industry is at exciting cross-roads to achieve their digital ambitions, where changing user expectations and enabling technology advancements are driving transformation at an unprecedented scale. As a leader in the digital business, we are at the forefront of shaping and delivering these transformations to help our clients to be digital.
As an experienced architect you can lead the technical design and delivery with multi-disciplinary teams by leveraging modern digital technologies and proven agile methods to helps our clients realise value, and have a positive impact for their customers and society overall. You will architect and build end-to-end solution offering that includes application development & integration , cloud native development, mobile-first principles, quality-focused values and customer-centric experiences.
Digital transformation architects are responsible for designing and delivering modern digital solutions leveraging market leading technologies for our clients. The successful candidate will be experienced in creating an end-state architecture, defining a roadmap to achieve the end-state and working closely with the delivery teams to ensure the technology solution being delivered meets the proposed architecture.
The role is based in London
This is a permanent role. We encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
• Understand the client’s strategy and develop an end-state architecture that meets the desired needs
• Work with key stakeholders to agree the end-state architecture and develop a roadmap to achieve the end-state
• Develop a view of various architecture domains covering applications, information, security and infrastructure working with other specialists
• Socialise the architecture artefacts and work closely with the design and delivery teams to help them understand the architecture and guide them through the delivery lifecycle
• Participate in various governance forums to get approval for the architecture artefacts and also present possible options to resolve any ongoing architecture challenges
• Manage risks and issues related to architecture by working closely with other team members to resolve them in-time without impacting delivery schedule
• Provide technical leadership to development teams through application development and regular design sessions and other quality assurance activities.
• Actively participate and contribute to the Architecture Guild, building and growing as a team from shared experiences
To qualify for the role you must have:
You are here: Deloitte Digital, Consulting
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you’ll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists – using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we’re passionate about. We wouldn’t be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consulting practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
For full job description please see our Career Site
Requisition code: 160567